Graduate of Medicine and Surgery in 1998 at the University of Rome “La Sapienza,” specialized in Urology at the University of Rome “La Sapienza” in 2005.
Medical Director at the “U.Bracci” Department of Urology at Policlinico Umberto I° in Rome
Adjunct professor and scientific coordinator of the second level Master in “Reconstructive Surgical Andrology and Prosthetic Implantology” at the University of Rome “La Sapienza,” directed by Prof. V. Gentile
Scientific coordinator of the first Italian Cadaver Lab for penile prosthetic implantology at the University of Padua
Organized and coordinated several workshops of live penile prosthetic surgery with national and international guests at the “U. Bracci” Department of Urology at Policlinico Umberto I°, “La Sapienza” University of Rome
- PhD in Biotechnology of Human Reproduction at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- PhD in Anatomy, Dermatology, and Plastic Surgery at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Second level Master in Clinical Andrology at the University of Padua
- Graduate course in Clinical Andrology at the University of Padua
- First level Master in Interventional Urological Ultrasound Diagnostics from the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Second level Master in Surgical Andrology at the University of Turin
- Second level Master in Reproductive Medicine at the University of Padua
- Second level Master in Surgical Andrology at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Specialized in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Andrological Surgery of Male Genitalia at UCLH in London
- Specialized in Penile Prosthetic Implants with Minimally Invasive Technique at Coral Gables Hospital, directed by Prof. P.E. Perito (Coral Gables, Forida, USA), and first surgeon to perform it in Italy
- Author of scientific publications in national and international journals
- Member of the Italian Society of Urology (SIU), the Italian Society of Andrology (SIA), the European Society of Urology (EAU), and the European Society of Medical Sexology (ESSM)
- Member of the Commission of Reconstructive Surgery, of the Italian Society of Andrology
- Physician for the soccer team of S.S. Lazio
Prof. Gabriele Antonini is one of the leading surgeons in the Italian field of andrology. Urologist with over ten years of experience frequenting the most important international European centers, with a continued collaboration with the United States of America. Lecturer on Reconstructive Surgical Andrology and Implantology at La Sapienza University of Rome, where he tutors Italian and foreign colleagues in andrological surgical techniques.
He has performed more than 5000 uro-andrological operations and is particularly specialized in functional and aesthetic surgery of the genitalia. After years of refinement, Prof. Antonini has come up with the Minimally Invasive Penile Surgery for male urinary incontinence, for varicoceles without surgical incisions, and vasectomies without a scalpel. He is the first in Europe to have performed the minimally invasive technique for tricomponent hydraulic penile prosthesis.